Finding Your Hat Size
Follow the steps below, or watch the video
Don't have measuring tape that would comfortably wrap around your head? That's okay, try this:
1) Find a string or cord. Cell phone chargers work great too!
2) Find a measuring device (ruler, yard stick, construction measuring tape, etc...)
3) Think about where you like to wear your hat (closer to top of forehead? closer to brow?)
4) Wrap your cord around where you would like your hat to sit, pinch it where the cords cross, and measure!
5) See the handy chart below to find your perfect hat size, and remember to round up if you are in between sizes! All of our hats include foam sizing strips to get that perfect fit!